About the President and photographer
S C O T T G I L C H R I S T, B. Arch, M. Arch.
photographer / founder and owner of ARCHIVISION INC.
"The Archivision Digital Research Library was created for in-depth study and analysis by students of architecture, landscape architecture, art history, art and design. Documentation is achieved through multiple images of a single subject affording a comprehensive understanding of the principle aspects of design and content. Where possible, additional material, i.e. drawings & models, are photographed from original and copyright-free sources providing additional material for an ever greater understanding of the subject."
- Began ARCHIVISION in the fall of 1992.
- Initiated the Slide Library at the School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture, University of Toronto, in the Fall of 1990.
- Completed Master of Architecture degree, in architectural history, from the University of Toronto, in the Spring of 1990.
o THESIS TITLE: "The Origin and Development of the Medieval Italian Communal Palace"
- Attended the French Immersion Programme, Université de Montréal, Montréal, PQ in the Summer of 1987.
- Worked for the architectural firm John Sharratt and Assoc., in Boston's Beacon Hill, MA, from the Spring of 1985 through the summer of 1986.
- Received Italian Language Certificate, from the Università di Perugia, Perugia, Italy, in the Summer of 1984.
- Completed Bachelor of Architecture degree, from the University of Oregon, in the Spring of 1984.
- Anthony Eardley, Dean, Progamme in Architecture, University of Toronto
- Thomas Howarth, Ph.D., author of "Charles Rennie Mackintosh and the Modern Movement", formerly Dean of the Faculty, professor Emeritus, University of Toronto